Monday, December 10, 2007

Never "Mind"

Mind is an interesting animal. You have to make it work to your advantage. Important thing about mind is that it is efficient at certain times. As an individual you have to find out when it works best for you. There are people who would be more efficient in the morning. They will wake up early to do important and difficult things. There are others who can't wake up early but will try to stay awake very late to finish things. You have to read your mind and work according to the strength of your mind.

I have seen myself solving difficult problems or think of solutions to problems when I take bath or when I use the rest room. I have heard that this is true for most people. I guess mind is relaxed when you are in the rest room. Don't worry I won't come out and say "Eureka" !!

You read my mind didn't you? !!

Share your thoughts.

1 comment:

Pat Krishnan said...

Why not Eureka! Big jobs get done and difficult problems solved.